Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Policy
Jupiter Bach is devoted to wind. Our mission is to develop and supply environmental friendly composite solutions, enabling our customers to increase the global share of sustainable energy. We will fulfil our mission in a true responsible way towards people, environment, society and stakeholders.
At Jupiter Bach we care. Quality, Health & Safety and Environment (QHSE) are essential to Jupiter Bach A/S and prerequisite for the way we do business. A safe and healthy working environment is of outmost importance and number one priority while supplying world class products and services to our customers. Furthermore, Jupiter Bach will do its part in addressing global environmental challenges such as climate changes and waste.
We set common global QHSE standards, global objectives, operational targets and we perform transparent tracking of performances reviewed by relevant management at all levels across our global organization. Hereby evaluation of QHSE are included in decision-making processes throughout Jupiter Bach.
At Jupiter Bach, we are therefore committed to:
- Continuously improve our QHSE management system and performance
- Fulfill our obligation to satisfy applicable legal requirements as well as other agreements we have joined
- Eliminate H&S hazards, reduce risks, and ensure safe and healthy working conditions for prevention of occupational injuries and diseases
- Dive high safety culture with a zero accident vison
- Ensure quality of products and services meets defined customer needs
- Minimize our environmental footprint and prevent unnecessary impacts
- Consult and encourage participation of relevant employees in continual improvement on QHSE management and performance
- Seek dialogue with our suppliers regarding their improvement on QHSE performance
- Achieve stakeholder satisfaction by proactive and best-in-class approach towards QHSE
- Promote “right first time” processes and mindset
We are devoted to wind
Our work is ambitious, and we must ensure that we are profitable to meet the ever-increasing requirements from the market.
Meeting industry’s demands since 1982
Within the field of nacelle and spinner covers we are best-in-class, and our track record includes more than 60,000 wind turbines around the world.