When our 40,000th nacelle rolled off the line in Florida in 2017, it represented renewable power for more than 60 million homes.
The milestone took place at our production site in Pensacola, Florida. When added to the 39,999 Jupiter Bach nacelles before it, nacelle number 40,000 – a GE 2.3 MW unit – illustrates the amount of renewable wind power necessary to serve more than 60 million homes, based on global averages.
- 1982: Jupiter Group founded in Denmark by Hans Christian Gabelgaard and Hans Steffen Steffensen.
- 1985: BACH Composite Industry founded in Denmark by Thorkild Bach.
- 1994: BACH Composite Industry begins working with the Danish wind turbine industry and starts producing nacelles for wind turbines.
- 2003: Production site established in Lithuania.
- 2005: Production site established in China.
- 2006: Second production site established in Lithuania.
- 2006: Production site established in Spain.
- 2006: Production site established in the United States.
- 2014: Production site established in Poland.
- 2017: Merger form Jupiter Bach, and current ownership established between Verdane Capital Advisors and BWB Partners.
Our innovative iO concept meets the needs of the wind industry today and tomorrow.
Jupiter Bach’s best-in-class nacelle and spinner covers reflect our 100% focus on wind – and commitment to contributing to a lower Levelized Cost of Energy.
Protect high-risk areas inside and outside nacelles with our added value program. It prevents fires from spreading and shutdowns caused by lightning.
Working with us
We’re always on the lookout for dedicated people who can contribute to our success.
Devoted to wind
We are global no. 1 in the field of designing and manufacturing nacelle and spinner covers.