Being part of Jupiter Bach is your opportunity to be devoted to wind.
Our mission is to help the wind turbine industry increase the global share of sustainable energy. That’s why we are Devoted to wind! We are a dynamic organization with interesting, versatile positions in an international atmosphere. We have an honest, open and informal work culture. You’ll find dedicated teams, fast decision-making and a great variety of tasks. We offer personal and professional development opportunities as well.
Our success builds on people, and we are looking for you! Particularly if you:
- Want to create perfect partnerships with customers by identifying and meeting their needs
- Are loyal and contribute to a positive working environment by treating others with respect
- Have a genuine interest in supplementary education and training to align job requirements with your qualifications
- Enjoy access to a creative and stimulating environment characterized by open, honest dialogue and feedback
- Thrive in a performance-based culture with targets, performance evaluation and fair, competitive compensation
- Are open to changes in job function, job rotation and organizational changes
Working at Jupiter Bach means being part of a truly global organization. We have 1,350 employees and 7 production sites around the world.
100% focused on wind
As market leader, we help drive the industry by challenging the status quo, lowering wind power’s Levelized Cost of Energy (LCoE).
A safe and healthy working environment is of outmost importance and number one priority while supplying world class products and services to our customers.
Devoted to wind
Our work is ambitious, and we must ensure that we are profitable to meet the ever-increasing requirements from the market.