Jupiter Bach is searching for an experienced international Group Tax controller to join the Finance team based in the headquarter of Jupiter Bach in Køge.
As the new Group Tax Controller, you will join the headquarter Finance team which has the overall responsibility for the global Finance position, including direct- and indirect tax compliance. You will report to the Group Finance Manager.
Your mission will be to ensure direct and indirect tax compliance across the world and further establish a solid platform for our reporting to the authorities. You will provide tax advice to our global businesses on day-to-day operational matters, ensuring efficient and compliant tax processes within the organisation.
Responsibility involves managing corporate tax, VAT, customs, duties and transfer pricing as well as business partnering with key stakeholders, including training finance staff, where relevant.
The key success factors will be to secure the high level of tax expertise, fast and effective solutions providing well documented results.
- Provide direct- and indirect tax advice to our business units, local finance teams and group functions on day-to-day operational matters and prepare monthly indirect tax returns for national and international VAT registrations.
- Govern and ensure implementation of compliant filing of indirect tax returns globally.
- Manage global indirect tax risks and audits together with the finance team and our advisors.
- Drive yearly tax reporting and prepare consolidated tax note for the group financial statements.
- Prepare the yearly transfer pricing documentation for the group.
- Manage global transfer pricing risks and transfer pricing audits together with the finance team and our advisors.
- Preparation of Danish corporate tax return of the parent company and compilation of joint tax return together with the finance team.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for management.
- You may have a master degree or similar in tax, accounting or Finance and some years of experience preferably from an international company or tax consultancy business.
- You have strong analytical and technical tax skills and are able to manage several tasks with a flexible and positive approach.
- You can work independently and are willing to work hands-on with processes and operational challenges. Solid character with high ambitions and workload capability and your ability/willingness to learn new and complicated regulations and international requirements.
- You are fluent in English, energetic and have a positive attitude and wish to work in an international environment with international requirements and work culture.
Jupiter Bach offers
A dynamic organisation with an interesting and versatile position in an international company.
The opportunity to work in the growing wind industry with cross cultural challenges where tasks are coordinated and executed between three continents.
An honest, open and informal work culture where you can become part of a very dedicated team with fast decision making and a great variety of tasks.
Personal and professional development opportunities in an open and bright work environment.
Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
Jupiter Bach strives for gender balance and welcomes applications from interested candidates irrespective of gender. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Group Finance Manager, Siri Nordstrøm on +45 2362 1213
Application and deadline
We process incoming applications on a regular basis. Upload your application to KAR+CO using the button to the right labeled “Søg stillingen”.
With reference to GDPR regulations, the CV/application is ONLY RECEIVED via the system. If you cannot upload your application via the application button, please contact KAR+CO.
Applications will be assessed consecutively.
Jupiter Bach is devoted to wind.
Within the field of nacelle and spinner covers we are best in class, and our track record includes more than 50,000 wind turbines around the world. As market leader, Jupiter Bach helps drive the industry by challenging the status quo, lowering the cost of wind power and continually raising the bar for collaboration.
This approach has made Jupiter Bach the wind industry’s preferred partner. Jupiter Bach’s core business is to design, and supply nacelle and spinner covers. Close collaborations with the customers and constant innovation enable Jupiter Bach to drive continuous improvement together, set new industry standards and achieve the industry’s most competitive total cost.
The company grew out of the 2017 merger between Jupiter Group and BACH Composite Industry. Headquartered in Køge, just outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Jupiter Bach currently has seven production sites, 75,000 m2 of manufacturing and assembly capacity, and more than 1,500 employees worldwide.