Do you want to join a dynamic international company?
Jupiter Bach is searching for a Group Finance Manager with experience from a similar position in an international production or trade environment. The position is based at our headquarter in Koege, but some travelling to our manufacturing sites in China, USA, Lithuania, Spain and Poland is to be expected.
The Group Finance Manager is responsible for all day-to-day accounting activities for the group, and for setting the stage and leading the teams across group companies to ensure efficient transaction processing, closing procedures and delivery on time, high-quality financial reporting to support management decisions of the group.
The function is also responsible for accounting related compliance matters including statutory reporting, taxes and transfer pricing.
- Daily leadership of accounting department in Denmark
- Ensure best practices and process optimization with operational finance e.g. AR, AP and VAT & duties, and payroll throughout the group
- Group policies and procedures for all accounting related activities
- Internal controls and controlling of subsidiaries
- Monthly consolidation & statutory reporting
- Audit and year-end
- Corporation taxes, transfer pricing, VAT & duties
- Document retention policies and structure
- Driving and participating in financial as well as cross functional projects
Key success factors
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting to support management decisions
- Establish clear responsibilities and drive optimization of processes within operational accounting activities and finance throughout all group companies
- Establish a clear structure for controlling and internal controls
- Provide compliance and strategy for all areas within tax
- Educational level Cand.merc.aud, HD(R) or similar
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience from a similar position in an international production or trade company or from a larger accounting firm
- Leadership experience
- Strong character with high ambitions and workload capability
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Danish
Jupiter Bach offers
- An opportunity to work in the growing Wind Industry
- Cross-cultural challenges where tasks are coordinated and executed between three continents
- An honest, open and informal work culture
- The opportunity to become part of a very dedicated team with fast decision making and a great variety of tasks
- An open and bright working environment
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
The position requires 10-20 days of travelling annually
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kim Overgaard Schlichting from our recruitment consultants KAR+CO at +45 4043 3090. Kim is available from Monday 13 January 2020.
Application and deadline
Incoming applications are processed on a regular basis. Upload your application to KAR+CO using the button to the right labeled “Søg stillingen”.
With reference to GDPR regulations, the CV/application is ONLY RECEIVED via the system. If you cannot upload your application via the application button, please contact KAR+CO.
Applications will be assessed consecutively.
Jupiter Bach is devoted to wind
Within the field of nacelle and spinner covers we are best in class, and our track record includes more than 50,000 wind turbines around the world. As market leader, Jupiter Bach helps drive the industry by challenging the status quo, lowering the cost of wind power and continually raising the bar for collaboration.
This approach has made Jupiter Bach the wind industry’s preferred partner. Jupiter Bach’s core business is to design, and supply nacelle and spinner covers. Close collaborations with the customers and constant innovation enable Jupiter Bach to drive continuous improvement together, set new industry standards and achieve the industry’s most competitive total cost.
The company grew out of the 2017 merger between Jupiter Group and BACH Composite Industry. Headquartered in Køge, just outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Jupiter Bach currently has seven production sites, 75,000 m2 of manufacturing and assembly capacity, and more than 1,500 employees worldwide.