Jupiter Bach is looking for a Project Manager, ready to work for an international company.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing major projects where coordination across multiple functions and/or sites is required.
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating activities such as design, testing, drawing, purchase, production and quality in the projects. The project manager will ensure projects deliver according to the defined deliverables, on time, at cost etc. The project manager must be experienced in communicating directly with international customers, and cooperating with both internal and external project stakeholders across the globe.
The Project Manager assists in development and implementation of project tools and systems in Jupiter Bach and will take lead in using the tools in the daily work.
Your responsibilities will include
• Project management of large customer related projects, as well as strategic innovation projects, across the global organization of the company
• Status reports to the CEO, Executive Management Team and other management, as required
• Ensure that the agreed Project Model (stage gate) is applied for all relevant projects
• Develop, improve and implement project tools and systems
• Preparation of various documentation
• Definition & monitoring of project scope
• Ensure project timelines and goals are met
• Coordinate and align with all internal and external project stakeholders on a frequent basis
• Participate in relevant customer meetings
• Support the CEO/Executive Management Team with prioritization of tasks and resources for project management of various projects across the organization, as required
• Experienced Project Manager education with Commercial or Engineering background
• Successful project manager experience is a must – preferably from an international organization
• Strong English skills – written and verbal, possibly Danish as well
• Robust person with high ambitions and workload capability
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Open, honest and trustworthy, also in critical situations
• Structural person, who can manage many tasks at the same time
• Flexible in work tasks
• Able to adapt to international requirements and work culture
• At any time ensure an up-to-date overview of all technical projects
• Improve project execution and efficiency
• Alignment with stakeholders on project scope, timeline and goals
• Ensure successful execution of all projects
• Create an attractive working environment for project participants
Jupiter Bach offers
• An opportunity to work in the growing Wind Industry
• Cross cultural challenges where tasks are being coordinated and executed between three continents
• An honest, open and informal work culture
• An opportunity to become part of a very dedicated team, with fast decision making and a great variety of tasks
• An open and bright work environment
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
How to apply
We are recruiting via Teknikbureauet. Please apply via this link: Teknikbureauet
Feel free to contact Managing Director Bill René Hansen (Teknikbureauet) on +45 2026 0225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will interview regularly for the position, so do not hesitate to submit your application.